Angry Birds HD v1.6.2
What's new in Version 1.6.2
GOING DEEPER UNDERGROUND
Mining and Dining with the burrowing piggies continues! With a bottomless appetite, the bad piggies have burrowed deep in underground caverns to hide the eggs they stole from you. Use the landscape and geology to your advantage to chase the pigs out of their hiding holes, gather rare gems, and retrieve the eggs!
New Features in version 1.6.2:
- 15 new levels for the Mine and Dine episode!
- Find more collectible jewels!
- Problems with loading times when starting Angry Birds? We fixed ’em!
- Mighty Eagle still in business: Buy once, unlimited use!
In version 1.5.0, we introduced the Mighty Eagle downloadable content. If you get stuck in the game, you have the opportunity to purchase a can of sardines, which you use to lure out the elusive Mighty Eagle. This phenomenal creature will the soar from the skies to wreak havoc and smash the pesky pigs into oblivion!
Mighty Eagle will help you skip the toughest obstacles, but there's a limit: you can only use the aid of Mighty Eagle to pass a level once per hour. In other words, when you pass a level with Mighty Eagle, you need to wait an hour to use him again to pass another level.
Is that all? Far from it! Mighty Eagle includes all new gameplay goals and achievements! In each level that you already cleared using the regular birds, you can smash away freely and try to fill up the destruction gauge! If you want to smash your way through every level leaving nothing behind, you have every incentive to do so!
Mighty Eagle is an in-app purchase in Angry Birds and costs $0.99/£0.59/€0.79 to download. One-time purchase, unlimited use!
We’d like to take this opportunity to extend our infinite gratitude to friends of our fierce birds everywhere. We thank you sincerely from the bottoms of our fluffy hearts for making Angry Birds the highest rated and best selling game ever on iTunes!
Follow us on Twitter for Angry Birds updates and pictures of our new toys: http://twitter.angrybirds.com
Become a fan of Angry Birds on Facebook:
In case you missed it, our previous update (1.6.1) included:
- Mine and Dine: a new cave themed episode begins with 15 new levels!
- Find all the collectible jewels!
- Use hanging stalactites to pop those pesky burrowing piggies!
- Postman Piggy delivers you the latest Rovio News!
- Any particular levels stonewalling your progress? We tweaked a couple of them to spare you a few gray hairs!