Thanks to Pro HDR, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your iPhone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous 3- or 5-megapixel HDR image like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. Plus, Pro HDR is the first HDR app in the world with an automatic mode. We also provide an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-resolution photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: Pro HDR Photos
Pro HDR comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• Photo library support, where you can make HDRs from your saved images
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Seamless image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR: choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically select the best settings
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full 3 or 5 megapixel resolution of your camera
• Geotagging / GPS / EXIF data saved to your camera roll (requires iOS 4.1 or newer)
• Share your HDRs with the world with built-in email support up to 5MP
PLEASE NOTE: Pro HDR is compatible only with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, and iPod Touch 4G with camera, running iOS 4 or newer. Pro HDR will *not* install on iPhone 3G or any iOS device without a camera.