Version: V1.21 (iOS 4.0 Tested)
Size: 27.6 MB
OPlayer is used to boost your iPhone/iPod's media abilities. You can also use it to streaming audio and video over HTTP.
***OPlayer HD is approved by apple, iPad user can check it out.
- Easily wifi transfer to download media files from your PC to your iPhone/iPod.
- Build in web browser to download/play media files in your iPhone/iPod
- Support FTP Client to download media files to your iPhone/iPod.
- Play almost any audio formats on iPhone. (MP3/WMA/RM/AAC)
- Play almost any video formats on iPhone. (WMV/AVI/MKV /RM/RMVB/XVID/MP4/MOV/3GP/MPG/)
- Support audio/video streaming over HTTP. (through WIFI or 3G)
- Build in file delete, rename, cut, paste operator.
- Playlist support.
- Support ".sub" and ".srt" subtitle.
- With iPhone 3G and iPod gen1 and gen2 you can only play the converted media files, because the cpu is not power enough to do software video decode.
- Missed your native language? can you help to translate the language into your native language, you can contact us freely through our feedback function.
- We will check your feedback every day, if you didn't receive any response, maybe we didn't receive your mail, please send your feedback again. thanks.
- Don't write your suggestion in the review, we can't contact you in that way.