Skyfire Web Browser v2.4.0 for iPad
- Trình duyệt Web hổ trợ Flash cho iPad
Apr 26, 2011
Seller: Skyfire Labs, Inc.
© 2010 Skyfire Labs, Inc
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later .
Please read the 'NEED TO KNOW' section before buying!
** #1 Top Grossing App in the US AppStore (Dec 2010) **
» Skyfire has a separate browser available for iPhone users (Just Updated!)
» Skyfire supports Flash VIDEOS on many of your favorite websites.
» IMPORTANT: Skyfire does NOT support Flash Games and Flash Apps (Flash Website Animations).
» We are constantly adding support for new websites. If you would like to confirm Skyfire currently supports video on your favorite website please check here before your purchase:
» We have a very helpful support team and love getting user feedback - It's what makes Skyfire get better with each frequent update! If you feel you need to rate us anything below 5 stars, please email us to give us a chance to resolve your issues and to provide you with assistance:
WHAT IS SKYFIRE?
Finally on the iPad! Skyfire is the browser that not only allows you to view Flash Videos on iOS, but provides as well the best integration of social features for a quicker, more informative and most of all fun internet experience.
• Play millions of Flash videos – everyday, with no limits!
• All-new ‘Skybar’ toolbar gives one-click access to video and related content
• Stay in touch: Unique Facebook and Twitter 'Quickview' allows you to see your wall and feeds with one click.
• Universal ‘Like’: Like ANY page on the internet, with one click.
• Fireplace: See only the links shared by Friends. Why? Filter what friends did from what friends shared (which is a great starting point for browsing)
• Popular: See what Friends and the Facebook community have to say about the site you are currently exploring
• Be informed: Quick access to GReader feeds
• Be social: Share via Facebook and Twitter
• Share to more services including GReader, Instapaper, Pinboard and Read It Later
• Standard browser elements: Tabs, search, sharing, bookmarks, history, etc.
• Full screen option for maximum use of screen real-estate – with scroll to top
• ‘Desktop’ option loads pages as on a desktop browser, giving more flexibility in accessing web sites
• Private Browsing option: Browse with no history and cookies left behind
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SKYFIRE:
Although Skyfire is known to “bring Adobe Flash to the iPhone”, you should be aware of the following limitations:
» Flash VIDEOS are supported; Flash Games and Flash Apps are NOT supported.
» We do NOT SUPPORT ALL WEB SITES that use Flash Video. We are working hard at it, with millions of videos already supported. But we cannot guarantee that your favorite site is already on the list.
» For users and sites outside USA: Your country's TV website may not work in Skyfire as some sites do not stream to our US based servers.
» Hulu is NOT supported (they don’t allow it), but scores of other premium sites are available
» It may take 15-30 seconds for videos to load: Preparing goodness takes time…
» The application language is in English.
Skyfire for iPad is the best way to browse your favorite web sites like Ustream, thedailyshow, Southpark & more, be in touch via Facebook and Twitter and enjoy millions of videos, watch tv programs, watch movies, including FLASH VIDEOS (Flash Games and Apps not supported). Access the content that matters to you: funny clips, sports and news updates, recommendations from your friends. Skyfire for iPad introduces as well the innovative ‘Fireplace’ and ‘Popular’ feature, which gives your quick access to links shared by your friends and the most popular content liked by people on the current site. Thus with Skyfire you are always in the know about what is hot – and share it easily via many means.
What's new in Version 2.4.0
Bug fixes, Stability Improvements & Fine Tuning.