Hiện kết quả từ 1 tới 2 của 2

Chủ đề ::: Rejoin X

VietHai-VNPT™ đang ẩn HipStore Uploading...!... Tài sản: 5S white 16GB W iOS hiện tại: 7.0.4 SHSH: SH150i
    Tham gia ngày
    Nov 2010
    Đến từ
    Niềm đam mê táo!
    Tuổi
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Được cảm ơn

Mặc định Rejoin X

Rejoin X

Version: 1.0
    9.6 MB
    LANGUAGES: English

REQUIREMENTS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later

Description
    ★★★Selected as "New & Noteworthy" on the home page in Mac Store! ★★★
    ★Like this game?Try "Rejoin" , further version of "Rejoin X" with more challenge and varied levels★
    SparkSeed, the powerful source of energy we human being once had, was all missing, with just a spark left now. To find back the power we lost, you need to rejoin with your missed part lost in the new planet. By controlling the red energy ball, the missing energy blue ball will move in a different direction. Balance these two energy balls to collide them, meanwhile paying attention to lasers, springs, delivery gates, and props including intriguing floats and stings.

One would probably admit that controlling one bouncing ball in the air is not easy, yet it is even more difficult to balance two balls simultaneously that are moving in exactly two opposite directions! At such moments when these bouncing balls pass each other, will your brain get stuck? This game presents an ultimate challenge to coordination between the right and the left hemispheres of your brain!

Are you ready?

Highlights of Rejoin X:
    • Physics based platforming action
    • You can personalize or customize the way of collecting stars
    • Challenge of coordination between the right and the left hemispheres of your brain!

http://www.multiupload.com/6RAV3508A1

Xem các chủ đề tương tự:

Heaveniphone For Everyone

2. Trong số 3 thành viên sau đây đã cảm ơn VietHai-VNPT™ cho bài viết này:

Cường Steve (11-12-2011), LastKnight (11-12-2011), The Big Cat (11-12-2011)

I'm Tuxedo đang ẩn Member ViP Tài sản: iPad 4th, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 iOS hiện tại: 7.0.4, 7.0.4, 6.0.1 Baseband: All SHSH: 5.1.1
    Tham gia ngày
    Mar 2011
    Đến từ
    Hà Nội
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Được cảm ơn

Mặc định

T r ố n g T r ả i . . . !
    I'm Tuxedo !