(cr@ck by Fabius)
* Messages2PDF 1.2 is ready. This version introduces some new important features:
* MMS support;
* Images export from MMS and iMessage;
* Different colors for the text in the PDF, user settable;
* Zip file compression to archive multiple PDFs;
* Right text alignment for oriental languages;
* Generated PDFs/Zip can be opened with other programs instead of sending via mail(please read notes about this).
* Some important notes:
Images export makes the whole job heavier, It will take longer time and will produce bigger PDFs (see later what this means);
If it suddenly crashes while exporting lower the number of pages per PDF (iPhone 4 will handle 200 pages per PDF including some images without trouble);
From the open with dialog you can choose to send via mail or open the file with another app (this is supported only if all messages fitted in one PDF file or you enabled zip compression). If the generated file is big for iOS (hundred of kilobytes, megabytes, images have this overcome), while transfering the file to other apps application may crash. Also sending via mail very big files may lead to crash. Just try again or open with iFile, it usually works well and accepts big files.
Understand that older devices have memory limitations, images export may be unstable