Trường họp của mình là vầy không biết dc giải quyết không nhỉ, trình độ AV có hạn dịch lung tung quá, hình như nói đòi bằng chứng gì ấy
Thank you for contacting AT&T with regard to unlocking an iPhone. This
is an outline of AT&T?s Policy and requirements in order to assist you.
AT&T will unlock an iPhone under the following circumstances:
1. The person requesting the unlock is a current AT&T customer or a
former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number
for the account; the iPhone was designed for use on AT&T?s network.
2. All contract obligations, including any term commitment, associated
with the device to be unlocked have been fully satisfied;
3. The iPhone has not been reported lost or stolen. Also, current
customer accounts must be in good standing with no past-due amount or
unpaid balance and has been active for at least sixty (60) days.
4. Former customer account may be eligible for unlocking so long as they
owe AT&T no Early Termination Fee or other unpaid balance.
5. A person who purchased the iPhone from an *Authorized location at the
'no commitment' price and can provide proof of purchase.
If you are not a current or previous AT&T customer, please forward your
proof of purchase from an Authorized AT&T or APPLE Dealer.
AT&T reserves the right to deny any unlock request that it concludes
would result in an abuse of this policy or is part of an effort to
defraud AT&T or its customers. AT&T further reserves the right to alter
this unlocking policy at its discretion without advance notice.
~ Thank you for your expressed interest in AT&T. ~
AT&T Online Customer Care