Hiện kết quả từ 1 tới 6 của 6

Chủ đề ::: [Help] Vấn xin unlock iphone từ nhà mạng AT&T.

Hybrid View

huynhclub đang ẩn Junior Member Tài sản: 3GS iOS hiện tại: 5.0.1 Baseband: 06.15 SHSH: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2.1, 4.3.3, 4.3.5, 5.0.1
    Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2010
    Đến từ
    Đà Nẵng
    Tuổi
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Được cảm ơn

Unhappy [Help] Vấn xin unlock iphone từ nhà mạng AT&T.

Anh em cho mình hỏi là mình đã nhận được mail như bên dưới nhưng sau khi restore lại vẫn không thành bản quốc tế được.

Ko bik là sai ở chỗ nào, xin anh em giúp đỡ để mình hiểu rõ hơn.
    Cảm ơn
    Mã:
    Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone IMEI ending in 2296. We have reviewed your request and confirmed that you are eligible to have the requested iPhone unlocked.
    To complete the unlock, simply:
    1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have internet connectivity.
    2. Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came with your iPhone.
    3. Backup and restore your iPhone using iTunes.
    For information on backup and restore, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.
    4. After restoring, your iPhone will be unlocked.
    Additional information on unlocking can be found at http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3198.
    For questions regarding AT&T’s wireless service and iPhone, please visit the Phone/Device Learning Center. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to providing you with the best customer service.
    Should you have additional concerns or questions about this issue please reply to this e-mail. If you need to contact us again regarding a new issue please send us a new e-mail via the contact link through your online account. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know if we can assist in any other way, and thank you for choosing AT&T.

Sincerely,

Beverley Jones
    AT&T
    Online Customer Care Professional

Help AT&T improve our service to you! Please complete our short survey about your e-mail Customer Service experience. Click on:
    http://www.wireless.att.com/supports...***21384191***

The information provided in this e-mail is intended for the view and use of the authorized AT&T subscriber only. Content may not be shared or relied upon by third parties. AT&T, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to amend, modify or replace the written content of this message to correct or update answers provided to Subscriber. No term of Subscriber's Customer Service Agreement is altered, waived, or modified by this message unless expressly agreed by an authorized AT&T representative.

(c) 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.

Original Message Follows: ------------------------ 

Dear AT&T, I have an iPhone 3GS 32GB (black), and it's already out of contract so I think it's eligible to unlock as well. Could you please help me to unlock my phone so I can use it with other carrier Sims. I would appreciate it. My IMEI number is: ************2296 Please let me know if you could help me out. Thanks again. Duc Huynh
    //---------------------------------------------------------------- Duc Huynh , Da Nang City, VietNam

Xem các chủ đề tương tự:

chuongntt06 đang online Thành viên Tài sản: hết có iphone! vô sản iOS hiện tại: không có SHSH: không
    Tham gia ngày
    Jun 2011
    Đến từ
    ho chi minh
    Tuổi
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Được cảm ơn

Mặc định

bạn chờ thêm 1 tuần nữa đi bạn nhé!

3. Các thành viên đã cảm ơn chuongntt06 cho bài viết này:

huynhclub (16-05-2012)

Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2010
    Tuổi
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Được cảm ơn
    Blog Entries

Mặc định

Quote Nguyên văn bởi huynhclub Xem bài viết
    Anh em cho mình hỏi là mình đã nhận được mail như bên dưới nhưng sau khi restore lại vẫn không thành bản quốc tế được.

Cảm ơn
    Mã:
    Thank you for contacting AT&T Customer Care about unlocking your iPhone IMEI ending in 2296. We have reviewed your request and confirmed that you are eligible to have the requested iPhone unlocked.
    1. Open iTunes on your Mac or PC and verify that you have internet connectivity.
    2. Connect your iPhone using the dock connector to USB cable that came with your iPhone.
    For information on backup and restore, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.
    Additional information on unlocking can be found at http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3198.
    For questions regarding AT&T’s wireless service and iPhone, please visit the Phone/Device Learning Center. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to providing you with the best customer service.
    Should you have additional concerns or questions about this issue please reply to this e-mail. If you need to contact us again regarding a new issue please send us a new e-mail via the contact link through your online account. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Please let us know if we can assist in any other way, and thank you for choosing AT&T.

Sincerely,

Beverley Jones
    AT&T

Help AT&T improve our service to you! Please complete our short survey about your e-mail Customer Service experience. Click on:

The information provided in this e-mail is intended for the view and use of the authorized AT&T subscriber only. Content may not be shared or relied upon by third parties. AT&T, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to amend, modify or replace the written content of this message to correct or update answers provided to Subscriber. No term of Subscriber's Customer Service Agreement is altered, waived, or modified by this message unless expressly agreed by an authorized AT&T representative.

(c) 2010 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.

Dear AT&T, I have an iPhone 3GS 32GB (black), and it's already out of contract so I think it's eligible to unlock as well. Could you please help me to unlock my phone so I can use it with other carrier Sims. I would appreciate it. My IMEI number is: ************2296 Please let me know if you could help me out. Thanks again. Duc Huynh
    //---------------------------------------------------------------- Duc Huynh , Da Nang City, VietNam
    rất nhiều bạn gặp trường hợp này rồi, nhận được mail thông báo unlock của AT&T nhưng thực ra máy vẫn chưa unlock lên World được, bạn chịu khó đợi 2-3 ngày sau rồi active lại thử nhé ^_^

5. Các thành viên đã cảm ơn mktrieu cho bài viết này:

huynhclub (16-05-2012)

Tham gia ngày
    Dec 2011
    Đến từ
    Biên Hòa-Đồng Nai
    Tuổi
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Được cảm ơn

Mặc định

Quote Nguyên văn bởi huynhclub Xem bài viết

Cảm ơn
    Mã:

Sincerely,

Beverley Jones
    AT&T

do apple chưa cập nhật kịp số IMEIL của bạn lên itunes kịp nên chưa lên world đc.bạn đợi 2,3 ngày nữa rùi RS lại thử xem.nếu chờ lâu thì call trực tiếp cho AT&T luôn
    Sống là phải THẬT NHẪN TÂM

7. Các thành viên đã cảm ơn thanhbinh23 cho bài viết này:

huynhclub (16-05-2012)

huynhclub đang ẩn Junior Member Tài sản: 3GS iOS hiện tại: 5.0.1 Baseband: 06.15 SHSH: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2.1, 4.3.3, 4.3.5, 5.0.1
    Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2010
    Đến từ
    Đà Nẵng
    Tuổi
    Bài gửi
    Thanks
    Được cảm ơn

Mặc định

cảm ơn anh em, vậy mình chờ thêm 1 tuần nữa vậy hix hix

Tham gia ngày
    Sep 2009